"The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of Evil is that Good Men Do Nothing" - John Stuart Mill
The White House is Trying to Clean Up 30 Mil. for “Crack Kits” For Blacks As Fake News
Feb. 10, 2022 - Black Peeps Will Have Social Equity - U.S. Spends 30 Mil. for "Crack Kits" For Blacks
Quoted from the FY 2022 Harm Reduction Program Grant
Harm reduction vending machine(s), including stock for machines;
- Infectious diseases testing kits (HIV, HBV, HCV, etc.);
- Medication lock boxes;
- FDA-approved overdose reversal medication(as well as higher dosages now approved by FDA);
- Safe sex kits, including PrEP resources and condoms;
- Safe smoking kits/supplies;
- Screening for infectious diseases (HIV, sexually transmitted infections,
- Sharps disposal and medication disposal kits;
- Substance test kits, including test strips for fentanyl and other synthetic
- Syringes to prevent and control the spread of infectious diseases;
- Vaccination services (hepatitis A, hepatitis B vaccination); and
- Wound care management supplies.
Feb. 8, 2022 - In the spirit of handing out equality and social equity, the White House will spend 30 million dollars distributing "Crack Kits," to the Blacks. The HHS' hope is to encourage addicts to smoke crack cocaine and crystal meth instead of injecting and reduce the transmission of diseases by sharing pipes. Syringes and hypodermic needles have been given out to heroin addicts and other intravenous drug abusers for decades, in a bid to prevent the spread of HIV, hepatitis B and other blood-borne diseases through users sharing their paraphernalia.
But Republicans and social media users laid into the plan, many stressing that crack has been a scourge of black American neighbourhoods since the 1980s. Sputnik
The Biden administration is set to fund the distribution of crack pipes to drug addicts as part of its plan to advance "racial equity."
The $30 million grant program, which closed applications Monday and will begin in May, will provide funds to nonprofits and local governments to help make drug use safer for addicts. Included in the grant, which is overseen by the Department of Health and Human Services, are funds for "smoking kits/supplies." A spokesman for the agency told the Washington Free Beacon that these kits will provide pipes for users to smoke crack cocaine, crystal methamphetamine, and "any illicit substance." / The Washington
Visit our: Crack In The USA page