Fukushima - Out of Control -
The worst public health scandal in Human History
Fukushima To Dump 770,000 Tons Of Deadly Nuclear Waste Into Pacific Ocean
July 16, 2017
Experts have warned will cause “apocalyptic” numbers of people to die. According to Tokyo Electric Power Company Holdings (TEPCO) chairman, Takashi Kawamura, the decision has already been made to put the lives of millions of fish, humans and animals at risk by dumping the radioactive material from the Fukushima plant into the Pacific ocean – despite strong opposition from fisherman. source: https://www.rt.com/news/396358-fukushimas-radioactive-water-released-ocean/
Reporters Face 10 Years In Jail If They Mention Fukushima ‘Conspiracies’
Feb. 18, 2017 / Posted on February 17, 2017 by
Japanese Prime Minister Abe has warned that any reporter or doctor who publicly discloses the truth about Fukushima will face ten years in jail.
Amid the worsening crisis at Unit 2 in the Fukushima Daichi reactor complex, where “unimaginable” levels of radiation are being pumped into the ocean which scientists warn pose a cancer risk to million of Japanese citizens, the government has ordered a complete media blackout on all reports about the dangers this poses to public health. source: http://yournewswire.com/reporters-10-years-jail-fukushima/
Fukushima Radiation Could Kill More People Than Originally Believed
Feb. 4, 2016
Exposure to radiation pouring out of the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant could kill far more people than scientists originally believed.
According to a report by the National Institute of Radiological Sciences, exposure to 4 sieverts of radiation would kill up to 50% of the Japanese population. Scientists say that the radiation at the damaged reactor at Fukushima is calculated at 530 sieverts – 132% more. source: http://yournewswire.com/fukushima-radiation-kill-people/
- Radiation fears growing as govt' finds strangely deformed trees around Fukushima…
- Radiation Expert: Horrific health toll from Fukushima -- "Impossible not to be m…
- Record-breaking typhoon to make direct hit on Japan's only restarted nuclear pla…
- Unprecedented volcano warning near Japan's only restarted nuke plant -- Mountain…
- Many baby seals dying of leukemia-linked disorder along California coast -- Blam…
- BREAKING: Fukushima nuclear waste detected along Southern California coast -- Hi…
- "Horrific environmental mystery… Everyone's freaked out": 1,500% normal death ra…
- 'Unbelievable!': Scientists stunned as 3 rare giant oarfish found dead off Los A…
Japanese government has something to hide
Sept 21, 2015:
US climate journalist Robert Hunziker suggests that the Japanese government has something to hide; "it must be really big," the journalist notes referring to the hard-hitting new secrecy law Tokyo has adopted
It is obvious that Tokyo has something to hide and it must be really big, the journalist stressed, asking rhetorically: "Why else adopt a hard-hitting secrecy law on the heels of the worst disaster to hit Japan since America dropped A-bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki in 1945?"
However, that may be slight solace because, horrifyingly, nobody knows where the Fukushima melted cores are located; it's absolutely true, nobody knows whether the molten cores are within the containment vessels, outside of the vessels, deep in the ground, or cataclysmically traversing towards the water table," Hunziker elaborated in his article for CounterPunch.
The article continues to state: The journalist called attention to the latest radiation survey carried out by Greenpeace Japan, that has indicated that the Japanese government plans to move people to the areas where they could receive radiation doses of up to 20mSV annually for many years to come. This is 19 time the safe levels set by the recommended public exposure limit should not exceed 1mSv/year or less set by international radiation protection standards.
Radiation Alert for West Coast US & Canada Residents
Nine indicators of impact on Fukushima:
- Polar Bears, seals and walruses along the coast line are suffering from fur loss and open soars
- There is an epidemic of sea lion deaths along the California coast line
- Along the west coast of Canada and Alaska there is record low of salmon
- Fish along the west coast of Canada are bleeding from their gills, bellies and eyeballs
- A vast spill of radio active debris from Fukushima, the size of California haas crossed the Pacific Ocean and has collided with the West Coast
- It is projected that the radiation activity along the U.S. west coast can double over the next 5 years
- Experts has found very high levels of cesium 137 in the plankton in the waters between Hawaii and the west coast
- One test in California tested that 15 out of 15 Bluefish tuna were contaminated with radiation from Fukushima
- In 2012, the Vancouver Sun reported that cesium 137 was found in high percentage of fish sold to Canada from Japan