"If you do little to nothing to oppose the abuse of power, you are in fact contributing to the demise of society as a whole and in particular, this nation."
Bitcoins are transferred from person to person through the net without having to go through a bank or clearing house. This means:
- transfer fees are much smaller
- can be used in other countries
- funds or the account can not be frozen
- no prerequisites
- no arbitrary limits
Why Cryto-Currency is on the Raise
- Swiss banks, under pressure from the U.S, to reveal bank account holders
- The U.S. is confiscating assets of any citizen without a court order ref: rt.com
- Criminals are seeing its use worthy
- Small businesses may trade in countries who do not provide banks which sponsor credit or bank cards
- Protects from the declining dollar
- PayPal, Master Card and Visa can not hold back funds, close accounts nor stop donations of those who are enemies of a country as was done to Julian Assange of WikiLeaks
Who will benefit?
- Governments who want to fund covert operations by funding 3rd parties or other countries
- Campaign financing / bribing governmental officials
- Funding of special interest groups/PACS
- Leaders who abscond with the wealth of their country
- Individuals who do not want to be impacted by the dealings of central banks and politics
- Those who maintain there is taxation without representation
- Those who realizes the portability and the convenience of digital currency
How to Pick a Cryptocurrency to Invest in (5 Steps)
What and why Bitcoin
Stefan Molyneux brings forth an overview of the Bitcoin in this simply understood video presentation. He establishes why the Bitcoin and like currencies, offers freedom from: central banks control, inflation, self induced bankruptcy, Federal Reserve interest manipulation and 3rd party transaction fees.
Free Reports: cryptowealthblueprint.com/repo... - where I reveal my strategies for investing in cryptos.
Coinfloor Bitcoin Security
Coinfloor has chosen to operate under a 100% cold storage policy. What this means is that all Bitcoin are stored offline in secure storage systems. What this means is that Coinfloor stores the encrypted private keys split between several USB devices and held in different safe deposit boxes in different locations. From a non-technical perspective this means that a cyber-attacker would not be able to steal any of our users' BTC by breaking into our servers. It also means that the Founders who are operating the exchange are not able to collude together and steal the coins. The goal of our policy is “Zero Knowledge” meaning that no single person, location, server, vault, etc has the means to make a mistake that could compromise the integrity of our user’s Bitcoin. ref