LL’s Magnetic Clay Nascent Iodine – 1 Oz.
|Price:||$31.00 & FREE Shipping|
Detoxadine Nascent Iodine Supplement
Price:$29.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35
Detoxadine® is a high-quality daily nascent atomic iodine supplement that will supply you with your recommended daily allowance. Made from dietary transformative iodine in a bio-elemental nanocolloidal state, Detoxadine® is gentle on your stomach and will not sting or burn when used externally. Why Detoxadine® is the Most Advanced Iodine Product
- It Is a True Glycerite of Natural USP grade Iodine
- The Iodine Is Derived From Deep Sea Sources (Vegan-Friendly)
- It is a transformative (Non-Toxic) Elemental Nascent Atomic Iodine
- Provides High Elemental Iodine Uptake & Tissue Saturation
- Does not contain inefficient iodide form of iodine
- Daily Maintenance Dose (3 drops) = 1,796% of RDA
- 1 Bottle lasts 3 months for 1 Person
- Does Not Sting or Burn Topically
- Contained in a Vegetable Glycerin base - Not Alcohol like other atomic iodine solutions Health Benefits of Nascent Atomic Iodine
- Improved Thyroid & Endocrine Function
- Improves Insulin Sensitivity & aids in regulating Blood Sugar
- Broad Spectrum Antimicrobial
- Assists in Improving Thinking
- Improves Digestion, Transit Time and Bowel Function
- Increased Energy & Stamina
- Improves Breast Milk Production & Quality & transfers to infant
- Assists in Lowering Cholesterol and Triglyceride levels
- Assists Immune System Function
- Reduces Body Odors (vaginal, foot, underarm)
- Detoxifies Toxic Halogens like Mercury, Bromides, Fluoride, etc.
- Reduces harmful effects of radiation exposure
- Helps correct iodine deficiency in children & expectant mothers
- Helps balance iodine levels in autistic children Nascent atomic iodine plays an essential role in maintaining a healthy body. It also plays a part in healthy DNA integrity, supports the immune system, helps with metabolic and endocrine balance, and bolsters cardiovascular health.
Prescript-Assist Broad Spectrum
Probiotic Prebiotic Complex (60 Caps)
- No need for refrigeration.
- Backed by Sound Science: Supported by peer-reviewed, published clinical studies. Inherent Viability: A matrix of superior, highly-resilient microflora whose organic, seed-like structures survive the early GI tract to thrive in the intestines.
- Contains Bacillus subtilis: A proven probiotic species found in traditional foods.1, 229 Symbiotic Strains: A balanced formulation specially selected to mimic the natural flora found in traditional and Paleolithic diets.
- Proven Shelf Stable: With variations of less than 5% over 2 years from date of manufacture when stored at 98°F / 37°C .
- Supported By Prebiotics / Gluten-Free, Dairy Free, and Vegan