Removing Blemishes, Age Spots and Spots Due to the Sun
Belitae - Organic Vitamin C Serum for Face
$12.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35
- LOOK YOUNGER - Our vitamin c serum is specially designed to help your skin build collagen, and reduce and prevent free radical damage. It is one of the absolute best vit C serums for wrinkles, fine lines and discolorations!
- GET RESULTS - Customers report that Age and dark spots fade, skin tone lightens and appears brighter and fines lines around their mouth and eyes soften
- SAFE FOR ALL SKIN TYPES - Our facial serum is 98% natural and 72% Organic. There are: No parabens, No petrochemicals, No alcohol, No silicones, No phthalates, No sulphates, No gluten and No fragrance in our vitamin c serum. And we are Vegan too! You'll find it is a gentle anti-aging formula for sensitive and acne prone skin too. Your skin deserves only the best ingredients!
- YOUTHFUL SKIN THAT GLOWS- Drop a decade from your face. Vitamin C Serum has been called the #1 anti aging secret and is shown to be 20 times more effective applied topically than taking it orally to replenish your skin's Vitamin C levels. Formulation of our 20% vitamin c serum includes pure vegan hyaluronic acid and the best natural and organics ingredients. Get the maximum anti-oxidant protection designed to help fight fee radical damage that causes premature aging to your skin.
- TO ORDER our vitamin c serum and start looking younger fast, just click add to cart above.
Hyaluronic Acid Serum to Make at Home: Easy Anti-Aging DIY
- 1 gram Hyaluronic Acid Powder
- 3.5 oz. Cold distilled water
- ½ tsp. Glycerin
- 1 Green Tea Bag (natural anti-oxidant)
- 3 Drops of Lavender Oil
- 1 Small glass bottle (I had an empty one from a previous skincare product)
- Steep the green tea into hot distilled water for 5 minutes and then allow the water to cool. For quick cooling, I placed it in the freezer for a few minutes.
- Next, mix in the hyaluronic acid powder. It will appear chunky, but this is normal.
- Now add the glycerin and lavender oil, and pour it all into the glass container.
- Give your serum a good shake and place it in the refrigerator for an hour to allow the ingredients to gel together.
- Now that you have your serum, you can use it on your face in the morning and evening prior to applying your moisturizer. This serum will last you a month refrigerated, and you should have plenty more product to replenish your supplies afterwards.
These can cause serious damage to your health:
- Hydroquinone: this carcinogenic chemical is actually banned in most countries- except the US! Why? Besides increasing skin sensitivity, it has been linked to tumor growth! This is not something you want to be rubbing into your skin.
- Mercury: Believe it or not, mercury is still used in some skin products. The reason - it's cheap. Be very careful of this as it is one of the most harmful things you can put near your body. Mercury can destroy your kidneys and nervous system. Mercury is used more often the you think, so always, ALWAYS read the label before buying!
Vitamin C Serum with Hyaluronic Acid Explained
Vitamin C Serum and Hyaluronic Acid Serum really CAN make you look years younger. Go to http://www.poppyaustin.com/yt91 and use code PAVC9793 for a 12% discount on the 2015 BEST Vitamin C Serum for face with Hyaluronic Acid by Poppy Austin®.
In recent years, the demand for anti-aging cosmetics containing both Vitamin C and Hyaluronic Acid has grown exponentially.
Yet while some products are extremely effective at creating a youthful and rejuvenated appearance, the vast majority promise way more than they can actually deliver. Certain Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin C Serums may even cause more harm to your skin than good.
We have therefore created this video to help YOU understand the key components that separates the best Vitamin C Serum and Hyaluronic Acid Serums from the rest of the market.