The Implications of a CoronaVirus Vacine – May 5, 2020
Notes from Video (Left)
= (play only the relevant video segment)
Bobby Kennedy says there are about 80 vaccines that are coming to market for the Covid19 virus.
- Bill Gates is the largest vaccine manufacturer bar none (1:57)
- Merderna has never produced a product
- Merderna has never produced a vaccine
- Merderma has by-passed all animal testing
- There has never been an RNA vaccine developed
- Merderma is attempting to do is to enter RNA fragments into our system and will literally rewrite our DNA which will be so catastrophic and unpredictable, that humans would cease to be humans
- One of the researchers of Merderma stated he would never take that vaccine (14:44)
- Merderna: MarketWatch: www.marketwatch.com/investing/stock/mrna
- People are slowly going back into the streets
- Doctor Faucci says there will be a second wave of COVID19
Huge Profits for Vaccine Makers
This is a chart showing the number of people who need to be vaccinated in order for one person to benefit.
- What this chart says is you and your loved ones don’t have a chance in hell of ever benefiting from inoculation
- So, what level of effectiveness do you expect from the new vaccine against coronavirus?
- What more could the vaccine makers do to destroy your misplaced confidence in their products?
- What this chart says is you and your loved ones don’t have a chance in hell of ever benefiting from inoculation.
Truth in numbers
As of March 8, 2020, an estimated 107,502 cases of coronavirus (diagnosis confirmed by various inaccurate methods) had been reported among a population of 58 million people in Hubei Province, China (epicenter Wuhan), or ~2 people per 1000.
That means 57,892,498 would need to be vaccinated to prevent 107,502 from being infected, with the mistaken assumption the vaccine would be 100% effective. 538 would need to be vaccinated to prevent 1 infection, and 16,666 would need to be vaccinated to prevent 1 death. In other words, the chance of you ever benefiting from a coronavirus vaccine is nil, and that is with the presumption the vaccine is 100% effective.
If the vaccine were ~33% effective as flu vaccines are overall, then even fewer would benefit (not develop infection or die). However, given vaccines of any kind don’t work well among the elderly, and given that most deaths occur among the aged, the number of deaths (3,657 as of March 8, 2020) would not likely fall, even with mass vaccination in China. So almost all adults over the age of 65 who would be vaccinated in China would still be at mortal risk. The rate of vaccination is almost meaningless, the responsiveness of your immune system is paramount. source: www.lewrockwell.com/2020/03/bill-sardi/would-it-be-unamerican-to-refuse-coronavirus-vaccination/