Observations/Analysis From an Engineer On The Surfside Building Collapse In Florida
Quote: ". . . in the very first day of any engineering structural engineering class the instructor will drill it into your head that every structure we build and designed has to fail in a ductile manner. This means if it ( the structure ) is in distress or likely to fail it will very slowly and (with) a lot of deflection that is observable." ". . . the report ( for the Surfside Building ) is only 9 pages long so that tells you that for a building this size it is not in terribly bad shape . . " " . . but the thing that stands out the most while reading it (the report) is the first item they list is that their sliding doors are leaking . . "
Strange Phenomena (Florida 12 Story Building)
- 12-floor residential building in Miami collapses what looks as a controlled demo corroborating with witnesses
- Israel sends in special rescue units to assist in recuing victims
- Twenty-five years to the actual date of this building collapse (June 25, 1996) - The Khobar Towers bombing was a terrorist attack on part of a housing complex in the city of Khobar, Saudi Arabia, near the national oil company (Saudi Aramco) headquarters of Dhahran and nearby King Abdulaziz Air Base on 25 June 1996
- Another exact building built at the same time, from the same developer a block away - residence were not asked to leave for their safety in fear that the identical building may also collapse. Also, residents have been requesting from the authorities to move however there are no concerns from them nor provisions for accommodations
- There were banging sounds coming from under the rubble or ground after the collapse
- One day after the collapse, President Biden bombs Iraq and Iranian military assets - as the US tries to negotiate the Iran's nuclear agreement
And according to Surfside mayor Charles Burkett, roof repairs were underway at the building. He also told the news channel: ‘This [building] is from the 80s. There is no reason for this building to go down like that unless someone literally pulls out the support from underneath, or they get washed out, or there is a sinkhole or something like that, because it just went down.’
'It's hard to imagine how this could have happened,' Burkett said. 'Buildings just don't fall down... There's no reason for this building to go down like that unless someone literally pulls the supports out from underneath.'
A more detailed graphics (illustrations) showing the apparent extent of the Miami/Surfside building collapse and damage
A possible a sinkhole or a controlled demolition?
Officials report 'banging noise' coming from Surfside building rubble
There is what looks like an intense light glow in the parking structure (building at right) on the 3rd tier down from the top, then yet another one 5th tier down and then on a lower floor as it is collapsing.
Florida's Surfside Mayor Charles Burkett: “No reason for building to go down like that…unless someone PULLS IT” click to see more